Thursday, April 9, 2020

Reminders

Good Afternoon!

Thank you for the hard work this week! Here are a few reminders for this week and next week:

1. Friday April 10 is a holiday and I will be spending it with the family!

2. Monday April 13 is a PD and I will do my best to check in with students but I am enrolled in online learning

3. Happy Vaisakhi to those celebrating! Happy Easter to those celebrating! Happy belated birthday to Ekam!

4. Please attach pictures in the actual assignment instead of creating new documents. That way the file is linked to the assignment.

5. I will be changing the layout of Google Classroom so that it is easier to see the classwork. Thank you for your patience.

Starting next week, I will have office hours on Google Meet so that students can "pop in" if they have any questions about school work, handing in assignments or clarifications. I will also have an ENTIRE class weekly schedule for Google Meets. 

I will continue to check emails during regular school hours. If an email is sent after 2:30pm, I will likely respond the following morning. Below is a schedule (same class code as this week for all of the Google Meet):

Google Meet Schedule

1.     Monday’s 1:00pm – 2:00pm = office hours for students (if they need help)
2.     Wednesday’s 1:00pm – 2:00pm = ENTIRE class meeting
3.     Friday’s 11:30am – 12:30pm = office hours on students (if they need help)

Mrs. Samra’s Work Day Hours

1.     Monday – Thursday 8:00am – 2:30pm
2.     Friday’s – 8:00am – 12:00pm (Teacher Meetings for the rest of the day)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teacher Parade

Hi, Parade   We will have our year end teacher parade on  Friday June 26 th  at  11:00 am . Families and students are come out and w...